Security GuardGatineau, Canada Position Type Part Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning Req ID: 2023-1127049 Work Days Available Saturday - Sunday
We are North America's leading security and facility services provider with approximately 300,000 service personnel. At Allied Universal(R), we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards in Canada.
Quebec Security Permit (BSP) Mandatory
10 years residency in Canada
Location: Gatineau J8L 0B3
Rate of Pay: $19.98/Hr
Schedule: Saturday - Sunday 11H00 à 23H00
Opportunities for career growth
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to province and/or local laws and regulations and will be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background check
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 20 kilograms
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time