Site SupervisorParis, Canada Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning,Overnight Req ID: 2022-917687 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 300,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal®, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, and more! We also offer company paid uniforms and part-time and flexible schedules!
Allied Universal is currently searching for a Security Site Supervisor. The Security Site Supervisor will embrace our company’s core values. The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services. The Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customer, Operation Manager and security officers. Supervise site staff, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
*Must possess a Valid Provincial Security Guard License*
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Capably utilizes scheduling and billing software, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
Qualified applicants for the Security Site Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 Year experience is the security industry or related field
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Licensing requirements are subject to province and/or local laws and regulations and will be required prior to employment.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time