Security SupervisorPrince Albert, Canada Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning Req ID: 2023-1127246 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
We are North America's leading security and facility services provider with approximately 300,000 service personnel. At Allied Universal(R), we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently hiring for a Security Site Supervisor in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
The Security Site Supervisor will embrace our company’s core values. This position will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services and act as a liaison between the Client, Operations Manager and Security officers.
- Payrate: $19.00 / hr.
- Full Time Position
- Extended Health Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Regular Schedule: Fri to Wed 0700 to 1500 hrs. but may vary depending on site requirements.
- Candidates must have Supervisory/Management Experience for a minimum of 1 year.
- Mandatory Security License / Completion of Saskatchewan Justice Approved Security Guard Training Course Certificate
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Responsible for Scheduling the site and maintaining overtime control while ensuring coverage.
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Capably utilizes scheduling and billing software, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
Supervise site staff, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
Qualified applicants for the Security Site Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- 1 Year experience in the security industry or related field.
- Candidates MUST have supervisory experience for a minimum of 1 year.
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to province and/or local laws and regulations and will be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background check
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 20 kilograms
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time