Site Security SupervisorWinnipeg, Canada Position Type Full Time Shift Type Morning Req ID: 2022-918189 Work Days Available Monday - Friday
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 300,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal®, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, and more! We also offer company paid uniforms and part-time and flexible schedules!
Allied Universal is currently searching for a Security Site Supervisor in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
COME JOIN US TODAY !!
The Security Site Supervisor will embrace our company’s core values. The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services. The Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customer, Operation Manager and security officers.
The Ideal Candidate will be able to:
- Supervise and schedule site staff
- Motivate, support and inspire direct reports, building a strong and cohesive security team
- Provide coaching, recognition and discipline when needed
- Enforce client contract standards, while acting with Professionalism and Integrity
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Administer site safety programs, and perform site specific risk assessments
- Embrace and Enforce Allied Universal's Policies and Procedures, as outlined in our Employee Handbook
- *Must possess a Valid Provincial Security Guard License* and pass all Provincial licensing requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid driver's licence
- 3-5 years' experience in the security industry or related field
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills
- Possess intermediate computer skills, with the ability to use Office related software